Implementing restorative practices in a school community can have significant impact in student response to discipline, attendance, bullying and the overall wellness of the school community. Successful implementation requires systemic buy-in, and can change the entire school culture for the better.
- National Education Association
- Article on NEA’s take on Restorative Practices…and how to make them better!
- West Ed’s Justice & Prevention Research Center
- West Ed’s research review on restorative practices in United States’ schools
- NextGen Learning
- Restorative Practices in Schools-A Toolkit for Equity
- Panorama Education
- Restorative practices to implement in 2021