Colorado’s labor market is evolving faster than ever. Students and job seekers are engaging in learning experiences to help them develop advanced and adaptable skill sets that are necessary to compete in the complex global marketplace.
While not a new strategy, work-based learning is one way education and training systems are partnering with business to ensure that students have the skills and career exposure needed to build pathways to meaningful careers.
- Jobs for the Future About Work-based Learning & Benefits of Work-based Learning
- CDE Work-based Learning Resources
- CCCS CTE Work-based Learning Resources
- Colorado’s Work-based Learning Continuum
- Defines Work-based Learning Experiences in Colorado
- Colorado Succeeds The Colorado Roadmap to Work-based Learning
- CareerWise Colorado
Workshop: Making the Case for Work-based Learning presented by Mission Minded
- December 10, 2021 – Recording and Slide Deck
- Recording Password: #WBL4Students
- Follow-up Resources